Every summer I like to do a roundup of my favourite Summer makeup. I still have some of my old favorites and a few new ones. I am a big fan of drug store brands. There are some great products that don’t break the budget.
1. Garnier makes my favorite BB cream. It’s a super light coverage makeup that I use year round. It has a lovely moisturizer that isn’t greasy and has light to medium coverage.
2. Another Garnier product that I love for under eye circles. It’s a favourite of mine. It provides good coverage.
3. Jergen’s Natural Glow is my favourite self-tanning product that I use on my chest, arms and legs to give me a little colour safely. I find it gives a nice golden glow and spreads evenly.
4. Here’s a new product that I’ve discovered. It’s made by Wet N’Wild that is a super pigmented blend of pinks, highlights and bronze tones. I like to sweep my big brush in it and brush it on my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose and my forehead and it gives a nice glowy look.
5. Another new product that I discovered. I love the new matte lipsticks and this NYC suede lipstick in a perfect browny pink that looks amazing with a tan. Sandstorm is my favourite.
So there are my favourites! I live for summer and I love being able to find products to enhance the short-lived bronzy glow in my part of Canada. Hope you get a chance to try out these great products! ☀️