Yes they taste as good as they look and can be made gluten-free!!!
Here’s what you’ll need :
- Small pretzels(gluten free or regular)
- small wrapped soft caramels
- milk chocolate melting wafers
- pecan halves
- cookie sheet, foil and cooking spray
Here’s what you do!
- Spray a foil covered cookie sheet with cooking spray and spread pretzels out placing a caramel on each
- place in a 250 degree oven to melt caramels slightly after 5 minutes
- pull them out of the oven and gently press a pecan half on the melted caramel
- let cool
- melt chocolate wafers in the microwave for a minute and stir until smooth
- make a pool of chocolate on a foil-covered surface and place the pretzel caramel pecan in the centre of the chocolate pool
- place in the fridge or outside to set