8 simple pieces you already have in your wardrobe
- Do you often find yourself having so many events to attend and don’t want to show up in the same outfit over and over? The key is to mix and match pieces you probably already have in your wardrobe. Here’s what you’ll need :
- A simple black dress. I chose a really cute vintage inspired polkadot velvet dress I picked up last year at a thrift store. A fit and flare style works best
- A plain white button up blouse. Everyone has this. It can be cotton, satin, whatever you like
- a black skirt. The one I am showing is pleated but a plain black pencil skirt works too.
- a wide black belt. I’ve had this one for years, it adds definition to my waist
- a silk scarf, preferably plaid or a print. It doesn’t have to be red necessarily but any holiday colour or print will work
- a thicker infinity scarf. Again can be any colour but I chose a red one for the holiday season
- a chunky pearl necklace. Mine are thrifted and I love how festive they look
- a pair of plain black pumps. Mine are patent leather but any black shoes or even booties or boots will do
and that’s it!!! Here are a number of ways you can create so many looks!! Just put on your red lips, winged eyeliner and lashes and have fun!!